- The body with the power to make and/or enforce laws for a country, land area, people, or organization.
- A group of people who hold a monopoly on the legitimate use of force in a given territory.
- The state and its administration viewed as the ruling political power.
- The management or control of a system.
- The tenure of a chief of state.
- source: Wiktionary
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.