- Voting is compulsory for all aged 18 and over. To vote, you must first register.
- The Governor General dissolves the Houses of Parliament on the advice of the Prime Minister.
- The political parties then conduct an election campaign, in order to win votes. They do this by making promises to change things, or to undertake new policies and programs.
- The Chief Electoral Officer sets the date for the elections. On that day, people visit Polling Stations and record their vote.
- Voters may only vote ONCE on Polling Day.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.